Health insurance summit Specialists Pty Ltd offers a range of systems auditing services. We can provide a comprehensive auditing service for the following management systems: Quality, Safety, Environmental and Food Safety.
Our audit philosophy is to make a positive difference by identifying compliance in accordance with the audit scope, and to assist the organisation to continuously improve their management systems.
All our auditors conduct their business in accordance with the RABQSA Auditors code of ethics.
We offer the following audit services:
- Internal Auditing - Do you need someone to organise and complete your internal auditing to maintain your certification? We provide this service to meet your internal requirements.
- Second Party Audits - Our qualified auditors can audit your suppliers, including sub-contractors, to meet your needs.
- Third Party Audits - We are the WA Branch Manager for TQCSI for International Certification for quality, safety, environmental and food safety management systems - check out the Web-site www.TQCSI.com or e-mail for a competitive quotation.
- WorkSafe Plan Audits - Our accredited auditors work with your organisation to assist you to work towards your objectives for the development, implementation and recognition of the organisation’s management system against the WorkSafe Plan criteria. For further information, visit the WorkSafe WA website: http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/worksafe
- Construction Audits - Are you required by contract to have an audit conducted by an independent third party? We will provide you with a service that meets the Principal’s (Superintendent’s) requirements.
- Mining Industry Audits - We have auditors who are experienced in the mining industry and understand the unique working environment in remote areas.
- Specialised Audits - Do you require a specific audit to be completed for your management system such as an audit against specific legislation, Australian Standards, Corporate Management Systems, Health Management or Chemical Management? We will develop or identify the required audit tool, arrange for the audit to be conducted and submit the report as agreed.
- Auditor Training - In collaboration with JLB Training we conduct the following modules for those wanting audit qualifications. The courses are all in discrete modules so there is no need to be away from the office for a full week. All courses are run in small groups so you can be assured of a quality delivery. Book now to secure a place as courses are run on demand.
Lead Auditor Qualification AU + TL + discipline will meet the pre-requisite to register as a provisional auditor with RABQSA.
On-site training is available; please contact us for a quotation.
- Career Coaching
- Fatigue Management
- Hazardous Substance Management
- Industrial Hygiene Management
- Innovative Solutions
- Management Systems Development and Integration
- Manual Handling
- Occupational Health Management
- Risk Management
- Seminars / Presentations
- Small / Medium Enterprises
- System Measurement Solutions
- Training Development and Delivery